Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

2013 is upon us, and there are so many exciting changes in store for the year! In a perfect world I would love to say I'll blog my way through the whole year, documenting important life moments...but let's be honest, I started this particular blog last year, blogged 4 times, and never looked at it again. I even toyed with the idea of making this into a pregnancy blog when I found out I was pregnant in August, but we can see how far I got on that. Consistency is not my strong suit. But, seeing as this is a new year and a "fresh start" if you will, I have high hopes for myself this year!
As I said, this year will be full of exciting changes...my sister is getting married, I will hopefully finish earning my teaching license, we are looking for a new home to move into, and the biggest change is that my husband and I will get to meet our baby boy! He is due to make an appearance on April 11th, and I must say being pregnant with him has been a joy! I never really experienced morning sickness, and have managed to avoid many other unpleasant symptoms of pregnancy thus far! Our baby boy is healthy according to the ultrasounds (we had to have two because he refused to cooperate during the first one), and he has perfect toes and a strong kick (future soccer player like his daddy?). And here's some exciting news: finally, after months of deliberation, a few arguments, and lots of prayer, we have decided on a name for our baby boy...his name is Ezra Jude Burden! Ezra means help, and our time in North Carolina is covered in evidence of the Lord's help and provision. Without the help of The Lord, our lives and our relationship would look incredibly different. Jude means praise, which we give to The Lord for all of his help and provision. So, as a tribute to The Lord we named our son Ezra Jude. This name holds so much significance to us, and is the perfect name for our little boy! We cannot wait to meet this little miracle!
So many exciting changes are in store for us this year, and hopefully I will be a good little blogger and talk about them all...we'll see!



No comments:

Post a Comment